Due to the personalized and customized nature of our products, all sales are final, and we can not accept returns or exchanges. However, if your order is damaged, or incorrect we will do our very best to resolve the issue in a timely manner. If you have any issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, name associated with your order, as well as a detailed description of the order, within 72 hours of the tracking number updating to delivered. Please allow up to 2 business days for a return email.
- Blanket colors may vary from screen to print. This is a natural part of the fabric printing process and is not considered a flaw.
- Blanket measurements are approximate, and may vary up to 2 inches in any direction. This is a natural part of the cutting, printing, and sewing process. This is not considered a flaw.
- If there was not a backing color selected, The Snuggly Geekling will select a color we think matches best. This is not considered a flaw, and is noted on all preorder listings.
- All personalization is copied directly from the order. Please make sure the spelling is accurate before completing your order. The Snuggly Geekling is not responsible for any incorrect spelling left in the personalization box.
The Snuggly Geekling is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
If your package was marked as delivered, but isn’t at the delivery location please follow the steps listed below.
- Check other areas such as your porch, yard, or garage.
- Talk to your neighbors in case it was delivered there by mistake
- Call your local post office, their tracking scanners have GPS locators, and can give you the precise location where it was scanned as delivered.
- Wait a day, sometimes USPS marks items as delivered the day before they actually drop it off.
- If the package still has not been found, please contact us so we can start the process of filing an insurance claim on the package.
If your package arrives damaged, please contact us right away at email@example.com. Please include your order number, name on the order, and photos of the damaged items as well as the packaging.